G. DANIEL BRUCH, JR. is a member of the firm’s Management Committee and heads up the Philadelphia Office’s Toxic Tort department. His practice includes the defense of lead, PCB, benzene, asbestos, silica and pesticides claims. He has been licensed to practice in Pennsylvania for over 30 years.
Mr. Bruch graduated from Villanova University with honors with a degree in Economics. He served in the United States Navy, LTJG, from 1970 to 1973. He then returned to Villanova University, and earned his J.D. from the School of Law.
He is a member of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations. He is also a member of the Toxic Tort Committee of the Pennsylvania Defense Institute. He often serves as an arbitrator for the Manville Personal Injury Trust and UNR Asbestos Disease Claim Trust.
Areas of Practice
- Product Liability
- Toxic Torts
- 1976 Villanova University School of Law Villanova, PA J.D.
- 1970 Villanova University Villanova, PA B.S. With Honors Major: Economics
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- The Okonite Company
- CompuDyne Corporation
- Theyssen Krupp Budd
- Crane Co.
- Drever Group
- Ericsson, Inc.
- Federal Mogul Asbestos Personal Injury Trust
- J. Lorber Company
- R. T. Vanderbilt Company, Inc.
- Rheem Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- R. J. Walker Supply
- Scapa Dryer Group
- Simpson Timber Co.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Sunoco, Inc. (R&M)
- Paoli Railroad Yard v. Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority, 113 F.3d 444 (Federal 1996)
- Robertson, et al v. Allied Signal Inc., 914 F.2d 360 (Federal 1990)
- Manville Personal Injury Trust - Arbitrator, 1995 - Present
- UNR Asbestos Disease Claim Trust, Arbitrator, 1995-Present
- U.S. Navy LTJG, 1970-1973
CONTACT Bruch, Jr., G. Daniel
/ (215) 299-4312 (phone)
/ (215) 299-4301 (fax)