Eric C. Haught
is an associate in the Wheeling, West Virginia office. His practice is focused on civil litigation and insurance law.
Eric received a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science, cum laude, from West Virginia University in 2013. He earned his J.D. from West Virginia University College of Law in 2017. While in law school, Eric worked as a student attorney with the West Virginia Innocence Project, representing clients in a variety of post-conviction legal proceedings. Eric is licensed to practice in West Virginia.
- West Virginia University - B.A. Political Science 2013
- West Virginia University College of Law - J.D. 2017
- West Virginia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- West Virginia State Courts 2017
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia 2017
Pro Bono Activities
- West Virginia Innocence Project
CONTACT Eric C. Haught
/ 304-232-2339 (phone)
/ 302-656-1434 (fax)