KATHLEEN M. CARSON is a partner with the firm’s Professional Liability Group. Ms. Carson is licensed to practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. She has been admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Pennsylvania, as well as the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. She is a member of the Philadelphia and American Bar Associations.
Ms. Carson graduated magna cum laude with a dual Bachelor of Arts degree in French and Art History from Boston College. She earned her law degree from Villanova University School of Law, where she was on Law Review.
- 1987 New Jersey
- 1986 Pennsylvania
- 1986 Villanova University School of Law Villanova, PA J.D. Villanova University Law Review, Staff, 1985-1986
- 1982 Boston College Chestnut Hill, MA B.A. Magna Cum Laude Major: Art History Major: French
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
CONTACT Kathleen M. Carson
/ (215) 299-4272 (phone)
/ (215) 299-4301 (fax)