MICHAEL T. DOLAN is a member of our workers’ compensation group. He is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania. He has been admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for Eastern, Middle, and Western Pennsylvania. He is a member of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and American Bar Associations. His clients include Kemper Insurance Company, Travelers Insurance Company, Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, and AT&T/Lucent Technologies.
Mr. Dolan studied political science at St. Joseph’s University and earned his J.D. from Widener University School of Law. He has lectured on the topic of evidence to both the Insurance Society of Pennsylvania and at his alma mater, St. Joseph’s University.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury — Defense
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- 1979 Widener University School of Law Wilmington, DE J.D.
- 1971 St. Joseph's University Philadelphia, PA B.A. Major: Political Science
- 1971American University Washington, DC Major: Public Affairs
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Kemper Insurance Co.
- Travelers Insurance Co.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
- Cigna Insurance Co.
- AT&T / Lucent Technologies
- "Pennsylvania Evidence" Insurance Society of Philadelphia, October 1998
- "Evidence" St. Joseph's University, 1983-1984
CONTACT Michael T. Dolan
/ (215) 299-4264 (phone)
/ (215) 299-4301 (fax)