is an associate in the Pittsburgh office of Swartz Campbell. He currently concentrates his practice in products liability, toxic tort, labor and employement, insurance defense and workers’ compensation.
Mr. Schultz graduated from Cornell University in 2004, the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 2007, and the Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis in 2011, receiving an MBA. While in St. Louis, Mr. Schultz helped to launch the Community Economic Development Program at Legal Services of Eastern Missouri. Following business school, Mr. Schultz worked as an in-house counsel at Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation handling a variety of the company’s legal issues.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Defense Litigation
- Labor and Employment
- Washington Unviersity in St. Louis - St. Louis, MO - MBA 2011
- University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA - J.D. 2007
- Cornell University - Ithaca, NY - BA in American Studies 2004
- American Bar Association 2008
- Pennsylvania Bar Association 2008
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri - Community Economic Development 2011-2012
CONTACT Robert Schultz
/ (412) 560-3273 (phone)
/ (412) 471-11-6 (fax)