CHRISTOPHER B. ALEXANDER
is an associate with the Toxic Tort Litigation Department in the firm’s Philadelphia office. Prior to joining Swartz Campbell, Mr. Alexander worked in managerial consulting for several family-owned manufacturing companies.
Mr. Alexander received his Juris Doctor from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. While in law school, he served as Managing Editor of Outside Works for the Villanova Sports Law Journal, where he oversaw the process for selecting and editing the Law Journal’s faculty and practitioner publications. Mr. Alexander worked as a Research Assistant for the Villanova Law Library and gained valuable legal experience in the Civil Division of the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania, having interned for the Honorable Arnold L. New. In addition, he was re-elected three times to serve as Class Representative on the Student Bar Association and selected to represent Villanova as an ambassador to the American Bar Association.
Before pursuing a career in law, Mr. Alexander earned his Master’s in Business Administration, magna cum laude, with a concentration in Finance and Bachelor’s in Business Administration, cum laude, with a dual major in Finance and Risk Management & Insurance from Saint Joseph’s University. Mr. Alexander actively participated in many groups during his studies at Saint Joseph’s University, as a result, he was invited to join the Dean’s Leadership Program and appointed to lead Gamma Iota Sigma. Additionally, Mr. Alexander was the recipient of numerous prestigious academic merit scholarships for his insurance-related studies from the Insurance Society of Philadelphia, Griffith Institute, and Spencer Educational Foundation.
Mr. Alexander is an active member of the Greater Philadelphia Area with memberships in the Union League of Philadelphia, Historical Society of Pennsylvania, and Athenaeum of Philadelphia. Mr. Alexander also belongs to associations, such as St. Andrew’s Society of Philadelphia, Society of the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick, and St. George’s Society of Philadelphia. Mr. Alexander is a hobby genealogist and recently restarted the Society of the Descendants of the Signers of the United States Constitution in anticipation for the upcoming United
States Semiquincentennial Celebration in 2026.
Areas of Practice
- Products Liability
- Toxic Tort Litigation
- Pennsylvania - 2021
- District of Columbia 2022
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law - J.D. - 2020
- St. Joseph's University - M.B.A., Magna Cum Laude - 2017
- St. Joseph's University - B.B.A., Cum Laude - 2015
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania - 2021
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania - 2021
- U.S. Court of Appeal, Third Circuit - 2021
- Christopher B. Alexander, The 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo and the Global Coronavirus Pandemic: It’s Time to Bring Back the Olympic Games to a Permanent Home in Greece, Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports L.J. Blog (Online, Spring 2020)
- Christopher B. Alexander, A Slam Dunk for States Rights: The Impact on Constitutional Federalism & Federal Regulations Following the Supreme Court Ruling in Murphy v. NCAA, 27 Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports L.J. 25 (2020)
- Christopher B. Alexander, The General Data Protection Regulation and California’s Consumer Privacy Act: The Economic Impact and Future of Data Privacy Regulations, 32 Loy. Consumer L. Rev. 199 (2019)
- Christopher B. Alexander, Coliseum in North Philadelphia: Temple University Attempts to Elude Zoning Laws in the City of Philadelphia to Build a New Football Stadium, Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports L.J. Blog (Online, Spring 2019)
- The Lawyers Club of Philadelphia
Pro Bono Activities
- LaSalle College High School, Alumni Mentor Program
CONTACT Christopher B. Alexander
/ 215-299-4326 (phone)
/ (215) 299-4301 (fax)