is an Associate in the Philadelphia and Mt. Laurel, New Jersey office Insurance Defense Group. Her practice primarily involves defending claims including auto liability and premises liability.
Prior to joining Swartz Campbell, Ms. Eisner was staff counsel at an insurance company, with a focus in defending automobile first party claims (UIM/UM) and third party claims across seven counties in Southeastern Pennsylvania, as well as New Jersey. During that time, she litigated hundreds of auto liability claims at the arbitration, trial and federal court levels, as well as through alternative dispute forums.
Ms. Eisner was born and raised in Reading, Pennsylvania. She obtained her B.S. in Accounting at the University of Maryland, followed by a J.D./M.B.A. at Villanova University. At Villanova, Ms. Eisner was Vice-President of the Student Bar Association, and was a published editor in the Sports and Entertainment Law Journal.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Motor Vehicle
- Personal Injury - Defense
- Pennsylvania - 2011
- New Jersey - 2011
- University of Maryland - College Park, PA - Accounting 2008
- Villanova - Villanova, PA - JD/MBA - 2011
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania - 2018
- Jillian Bluestone, LaRussa's Loophole Trademark Infringement Lawsuits and Social Network, 17 Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports L.J. 573 2010
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
Pro Bono Activities
- Philadelphia VIP 2011 to Present
CONTACT Jillian Eisner
/ 215-299-4320 (phone)
/ 215-299-4301 (fax)